LG recently launched a new mobile in India named G8X ThinQ, which is a 6.4-inch display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution at 403ppi (pixel per inch). The LG G8X ThinQ 5G is powered by Octo-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 process. This new LG mobile comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, which can be expandable up to 2000GB via a microSD card.
The LG G8X ThinQ Dual Screen runs with Android 9 Pie and is power by a 4000mAh battery with 3.0 fast charging support. As per camera set up, this LG G8X ThinQ mobile has 12MP + 13MP camera on the rear side and 32MP camera on the front side.
LG G8X ThinQ India has connectivity options of WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C, FM radio, and others. This phone also includes an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, and compass.
LG G8X ThinQ mobile is featured with an IP68 rating for dust and water protection, and this was launched in the Aurora Black color variant initially.
The LG G8X ThinQ Price in India is Rs 49,999, and it is going to available on stores from 21st December 2019. This LG smartphone has dimensions of 159.30 x 75.80 x 8.40 mm and weighs 192.00 grams.
LG GBX ThinQ Dual Screen Specifications
- Processor: Octo-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Extendable Storage (microSD): 2000GB
- Screen Size: 6.40-inch
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Aspect Ratio: 19.5:9
- Pixel Per Inch (PPI): 403
- Fast Charging: Quick Charge 3.0
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 13MP
- Front Camera: 32MP
- IP Rating: IP68
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh
- WIFI Standard Support: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, V5.00
- Dimensions: 159.30 x 75.80 x 8.40
- Weight: 192.00 g
- USB Type-C: Yes
- FM: Yes
- Active 4G on both SIM Cards: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- Finger Print Sensor: Yes
- Compass/ Magnetometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Rear Autofocus and Flash: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes
- Color: Aurora Black
- Gyroscope: Yes